5th March 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Aeronautical Science) in HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik?

Dear friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of BSc(Aeronautical Science) course which is available in HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

8th March 2019, 12:50 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Aeronautical Science) in HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of BSc(Aeronautical Science) course which is available in HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

The fee structure of BSc Aeronautics course at the HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik is given below:

Admission fee – Rs 10,000

Tool Kit and core books – Rs 15,000

Uniform fee – Rs 5,000

Caution money deposit – Rs 10,000

Fees – Rs 75,000 per semester

Candidates can contact the HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nahik for exact fee details. The HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik website link is given Click Here
8th March 2019, 03:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Aeronautical Science) in HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik?

BSc(Aeronautical Science) in HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik is course duration of 3 years, spread over 6 semesters. Fee expenses of this program is as follows:

Admission fee - Rs. 10,000/-

Tuition fee per semester - Rs. 75,000/-

You can find details regarding Fee expenses of BSc(Aeronautical Science) in HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik on the below mentioned pdf attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf fee_structure_2015.pdf(11.23 MB, 0 views)
9th March 2019, 06:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of B.Sc (Aeronautical Science) in HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik are mentioned below:-

—> Rs. 75000/- per semester. (Rs. 4,50,000 for six semesters)
—> Rs. 10000/- Caution Deposit Fee
—> Rs. 10000/- Admission Fee
—> Rs. 5000/- Uniform Fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?