2nd August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of BTech(Physical Sciences) course which is available in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  2. What should be done after completion of 12th standard to become an astrophysics scientist in future?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology? -- [New]
  4. How many BTech(Physical Sciences) seats are available in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  6. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  7. Scholarships available to study BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  8. List of universities offering part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  10. How to join Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology for research course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  11. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  13. Fee expenses of PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  14. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  15. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  16. Best universities in Kerala to complete MSc External?
  17. Procedure to become Space Scientist after passing 12th?
  18. Where shall i apply after 913 rank in GATE BT and a score of 418?
7th August 2018, 06:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?

Fee expenses of BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology is as follows:

Tuition/Statutory semester fee: Rs. 20,000
Student Amenities fee: Rs. 4000/.
Hostal charges: Rs. 2400/.
Dining charges: Rs. 12,000/.
Establishment changes: Rs. 8000/.
Medical charges: Rs. 2000/.
Total: Rs. 48,000/.

Caution deposit (Refundable): Rs.13,000/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?