6th June 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BSc(Allied Health Science) offered in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of BSc(Allied Health Science) course of Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research. I want to study my BSc(Allied Health Science) in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BSc(Allied Health Science) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Allied Health Science) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?
  3. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Allied Health Science) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?
  4. Campus Interview available in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research for BSc(Allied Health Science) candidate?
  5. List of colleges in Bangalore for higher studies in anaesthesia
  6. Details about B.Sc in Perfusion Technology course? Where should I apply for it?
  7. List of colleges offering B.Sc in Cardiac Care Technology at Bengaluru
  8. List of MBBS colleges with their phone number in Belgaum?
  9. Fee structure of MSc(Pediatric Nursing) offered in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?
  10. Which are the colleges and universities offering the course of MSc Nursing in OBG and CHN?
  11. In which good dental college can I get having scored 71 in PCB?
  12. Can I get admission in any government or private nursing college after scoring 822 rank in BSc Nursing
  13. Best colleges in India? I am studying 2nd PUC
  14. Can I study for bachelor of cardio vascular technology?
  15. What are options available for higher studies in mathematics and statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  17. How many seats are available for MDS course in AP in both government and private colleges? Departments allotted in those colleges for MDS?
  18. Any training center for Audiology entrance exam in Madurai? I am in 12th with Biology and Maths as Major Subjects?
18th June 2018, 02:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BSc(Allied Health Science) offered in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?

Fee Structure of B.Sc Allied Health Science offered in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research:

Fee structure of this B.Sc Allied Health Science course are given below, (at the time of admission is 22,000/-)
* Tuition Fee - Rs.14,050/-
* University Registration Fee - Rs.2,000/-
* Admission Fee - Rs.500/-
* Sports Fee - Rs.1000/-
* Student Welfare Fund Fee - Rs.500/-
* Library Fee - Rs.500/-
* Magazine Fee - Rs.100/-
* Laboratory Fee - Rs.500/-
* Helinet Fee - Rs.750/-
* Caution Deposit - Rs.2,000/-
* Medical Examination Fee - Rs.100/-
Total - Rs.22,000/- (at the time of admission)

Details of Admission Fee:
1st Year - Rs.22,000/-
2nd Year - Rs.15,700/-
3rd Year - Rs.15,700/-

Click here for More Details
27th September 2021, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of BSc(Allied Health Science) offered in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?

Payment fee how much for cardiac care technology
19th December 2021, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

After admission how is staying facilities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?