22nd September 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Medical Lab Technologist after B.Sc. graduation?

Can i join medical lab as a medical lab technologist just after completing my graduation in bsc life science??

Related Questions:
  1. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biochemistry? I have done PGD Pathology and 1 year experience in lab as Technologist
  3. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  4. How to get a medical government job in India? I have finished my higher education in BSc MLT working as lab technician in Pathology lab
  5. Want to join in indian army after Bsc Medical lab technology
  6. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  7. Procedure to do part time studies and job as Medical Lab Technician in USA?
  8. What to do after BSc(H) Zoology? I have done graduation in BSc(H) Zoology
  9. List of courses available for the candidates of Bi.P.C stream to join after qualifying in EAMCET Exam?
  10. Qualifications required for group I, II, III, IV?Which group can I write after completing 12th and writing BSc medical lab technician exam directly?
  11. Information about MSc medical microbiology entrance exam? I have completed BSc medical lab technician course
  12. Which is a good field in BIPC stream?
  13. List of top colleges providing MSc in Cytology or Hematology? I have done BSc in MLT medical lab technology
  14. Can I study Distance M.Sc(Microbiology) if completed B.Sc(Fisheries) and working as a Technologist in Seafood Company?
  15. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  16. Will I be able to write Government Job Exam at the age of 37? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to become a Lab technician after completing degree BSc
  18. Date of forms for B.Ed entrance exam?
23rd September 2015, 01:31 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become a Medical Lab Technologist after B.Sc. graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i join medical lab as a medical lab technologist just after completing my graduation in bsc life science??

Sorry that you are not eligible to become an Medical Lab Technologist after completing B.Sc in Life Science. Only those candidates who have completed their B.M.L.T. (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology) or D.M.L.T. (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology) are eligible to become a Medical Lab Technologist. However, you can apply for apply for Master Degree course, which is related to your graduation.
24th September 2015, 05:51 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to become a Medical Lab Technologist after the completion of your B.Sc in Life Science. Candidates after completing B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology) or D.M.L.T courses are only eligible to apply for the above post.
So, after completing B.Sc you can pursue M.Sc in the same field.
15th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I am b.sc passed with the combination of subjects biochemistry,microbiology and chemistry three years degree course from university can look job as a medical laboratory technician?
17th January 2020, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

What we can can do after MSc mlt..can I apply direct in PhD
6th December 2021, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

After Bsc we will get directly job or work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?