27th January 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my arrears of BCA if maximum stipulated years is over in IGNOU?

Sir, I have done my BCA with 4 arrears from IGNOU. Unfortunately, I didn't finished my arrears in maximum stipulated years for BCA. Please help me what I have to do to finish me all arrears. Kindly help me in this regard.

4th February 2019, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my arrears of BCA if maximum stipulated years is over in IGNOU?

If maximum stipulated time is over for your degree, then you won't have anything in your hand now. You need to request IGNOU to give your either grace marks or give you another to chance to pass.

Rules are same for everyone and any university won't tamper the rules just for a single student. Hence, you can't do much accept request them, but chances are very low.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?