6th December 2019, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Bachelor of Business Studies admission in Meerut College of Advance Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Bachelor of Business Studies course in Meerut College of Advance Technology. I would like to know how I can get admission in this college for studying this undergraduate course? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

11th December 2019, 05:46 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I get Bachelor of Business Studies admission in Meerut College of Advance Technology?

To get a Bachelor of Business Studies admission at Meerut College of Advance Technology. You will have to apply for the entrance exam which is conducted by the university itself. On the basis of your score in the entrance exam, you will be selected. The minimum eligibility to pursue a Bachelor of Business Studies admission in Meerut College of Advance Technology is that the candidate should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board.

Address: Sector-2, Pocket-A, Shatabdi Nagar, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250103
Phone: 0121 244 1617
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?