20th February 2021, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a BBA+LLB Hons admission in Indore Institute of Law?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested in doing BBA+LLB Hons from Indore Institute of Law. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course in this college. Kindly let me know how I can get admission? Thank you!

21st February 2021, 11:45 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a BBA+LLB Hons admission in Indore Institute of Law?

The admission procedure to study a BBA + LLB Honours at Indore Institute of Law is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the IILET (Indore Institute of Law Entrance Test) and the shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling.

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.indoreinstituteoflaw.org by clicking on 'Admission' tab. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?