6th December 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I get BCom(Banking & Insurance) admission in St. Xavier's College Ranchi?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in St. Xavier's College Ranchi for studying BCom(Banking & Insurance) course. I would like to know how can I get admission for this course in this college? Kindly tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

8th December 2019, 11:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get BCom(Banking & Insurance) admission in St. Xavier's College Ranchi?

The admission procedure to study BCom in Banking & Insurance at St. Xavier's College Ranchi is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test followed by interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through college website www.sxcran.org. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?