24th October 2020, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a BHMS admission in Jaipur Homoeopathy University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BHMS course in Jaipur Homoeopathy University. I would like to know how I can get admission in this university for studying this undergraduate course? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

28th October 2020, 08:04 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get a BHMS admission in Jaipur Homoeopathy University?

You must have clear 12th class with minimum 55% to get admission in BHMS.

Admission will be done on the basis of merit list of 12th class.

For application procedure visit -

https://www.homoeopathyuniversity.org
28th October 2020, 10:36 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

To get a BHMS admission in Jaipur Homoeopathy University, there are two ways to get admission BHMS. First is through the entrance exam for example NEET. Second is on the basis of your marks in class 12th.

The duration of this course is 5 years for BHMS in Jaipur Homoeopathy University.
30th October 2020, 09:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study BHMS at Jaipur Homoeopathy University is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the NEET entrance examination and counseling based.

Interested candidate can apply through NEET website https://ntaneet.nic.in/. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details and fill the application with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and pay the application and submit the form. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.homoeopathyuniversity.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?