9th September 2020, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to study BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) in Amity University Mumbai?

I want to do BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) with the help of an education loan in Amity University Mumbai. So, I would like to know how I can get an education loan for this course in this university. Thank you!

30th October 2020, 12:17 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to study BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) in Amity University Mumbai?

Procedure to get education loan to study BBA Real Estate and Urnan Infrastructure in Amity University Mumbai can be seen below.

Once you are done with admission process visit any bank will all your documents.

Ask them for education loan then they will guide you about procedure and eligibility to get education loan.

If you are eligible then only ask for application form then fill application form.

Now attach all required documents and submit application form back.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?