31st January 2022, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get seat for B.Sc nursing in government college? Last date of admission and fees?

I finished plus two in science stream with 94% marks. I want to join B.Sc nursing in Kerala government college. What are the procedures,.? Last date of admission? Fee requirement for merit seat. Kindly please reply..

31st January 2022, 08:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get seat for B.Sc nursing in government college? Last date of admission and fees?

Candidate must be above 17 yrs at the time of admission.
Must have passed 12th from a recognised board . They should have cleared HSC from science stream with PCB and english as main subjects.
Marks needed for general category is 55 .
Admission is granted on the basis of entrance as well as merit.
31st January 2022, 09:18 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get seat for B.Sc nursing in government college? Last date of admission and fees?

All the colleges offer admission to BSc nursing courses on the basis of entrance examination conducted by NTA or colleges themselves. A few colleges conduct merit based admission.

The candidate must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria set by each college before filling the admission forms. Candidate who qualify for the eligibility criteria will have to go through the steps

Eligibility criteria:-
The minimum age limit for BSC nursing admission is 17 years

The maximum age limit is 35 years

Candidate should have completed 10 + 2 level of education with PCB and English as core subject

Minimum merit percentage requirement where is for different BSc nursing colleges

Apart from minimum married School candidate must also have made the cut of requirement in the qualified entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?