8th January 2016, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

How can i join CDSE after graduation in commerce field?

I have completed my graduation degree in commerce field. I want to join CDSE next. So tell me how can i join the CDSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any coaching institute for preparation for CDSE exam in Bathinda?
  2. Procedure to join Indian army for BCA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any relaxation in grading system for an Female Engineer in IAF?
  4. How to join Indian Navy after completing graduation from commerce field with 40%?
  5. Can I appear in CDSE exam for AIF? I have completed graduation with B.Com and have completed 12th commerce
  6. Eligibility for CDSE after B.E (ECE) with 58% marks? Jobs after CDSE? Do Navy and Air Force require 60% marks in Graduation?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Military Academy? I have completed graduation from commerce field
  8. Which stream to choose after 80% in 10th? Is the CA course a degree course? Will it have bright future? What is the scope for campus placements through CA course?
  9. Date of MSc Zoology entrance exam?
  10. Which field should I choose after completing 12th commerce? Should I join Journalism?
  11. Best course for me in IT field after completing graduation form commerce stream with 50%?
  12. What should I do after completing graduation from commerce field?
  13. After B.Tech CSE how can I be eligible for CDSE exam? Any books to refer to prepare for this exam? Do Airforce and Navy require 60% in graduation?
  14. What would be the better option for my to do further graduation course after completion of 12th in commerce field?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam? I have done graduation in commerce field
  16. Can I pursue Pharmacy course after completing graduation from commerce field?
  17. Best course for better future after B.Sc Microbiology?
  18. Graduation in Commerce field is possible after failing in 1st year of engineering?
8th January 2016, 12:12 PM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can i join CDSE after graduation in commerce field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation degree in commerce field. I want to join CDSE next. So tell me how can i join the CDSE?
CDSE i.e Combined Defence Service Examination is conducted by UPSC two times in a year. As per your qualification, you are eligible to apply for Indian Military Academy Examination. The age should be between 19-24 years. For more queries regarding this examination, visit the official website: www.upsc.gov.in
8th January 2016, 01:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for CDS examination conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation from any recongised university in any discipline for Army and OTA.

The age criteria is 19-24 years for Army and 19-25 years for OTA. So, you are eligible to appear for examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
8th January 2016, 08:32 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

CDSE stands for Combined Defence Service Examination and it is conducted by UPSC for recruitment of candidates in Army, Air Force, Navy and OTA.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination for recruitment in Army and OTA. The eligibility for Army and OTA is :-

Candidate must have graduation from any recognised university.

Candidates age must be between 19-24 years for Army and 19-25 years for OTA.

Only unmarried and physically fit candidates are eligible to appear in examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB and candidate have to qualify in both stages for final selection. For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
8th January 2016, 09:24 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Being a graduate with Commerce stream, you are eligible to appear for Indian Military Academy and Officer's Training Academy exam.

CDSE stands for Combined Defense Services Exam .

UPSC conducts CDSE exam to make recruitment in the following wings of Indian Defense Services .

- Indian Military Academy

- Naval Academy

- Air Force Academy

- Officer's Training Academy

The eligibility criteria for CDS exam are as under:-

- Nationality : Indian.

- Educational Qualification:

Indian Military Academy/Officer's Training Academy-Graduation in any discipline.

-Age limit:

Indian Military Academy- 19 years to 24 years

Officer's Training Academy-19 years to 25 years

-Selection Procedure:

*Written Exam

*Interview by Services Selection Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?