18th September 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How can one get to know about EAMCET rank? Where can one get details for EAMCET counselling?

Sir, please say me how to know my eamcet rank? Please please provide me details for EAMCET counselling application?

22nd September 2015, 09:28 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: How can one get to know about EAMCET rank? Where can one get details for EAMCET counselling?

First of all you need to appear for the EAMCET exam.This exam will be conducted in two states namely 'Andhra Pradesh' and 'Telangana'.

Then after announcing the results if you want to check the results then if you belong to the Andhra Preadsh state then the link is 'https://www.apeamcet.org/'
If you belong to the Telangana state then the link is 'https://www.tseamcet.in/'

these links will not work now they will work at time of results announced.So check them at that time.

Once the results are announced a schedule will released by state education board stating the dates for certificate verification which will be done rankwise.

Once certificate versification is done candidate will be given with scratch card and registration number.

You have to use the scratch card and registration number while logging into your account in web counselling procedure.Once you loggedin then choose the districts you want to select and select the colleges and your desired streams.

Once the counselling i done you will be given allotment order along with the Chalan with the fee particulars of the colleges which you have got in counselling.

If you are happy with the college and stream which you have got in counselling then pay the Chalan in the bank which was allotted otherwise you have a option to go for second counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?