3rd March 2023, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How is it to do BSc Physical Science after 10+2 (PCM)? Which other course to do except BTech?

First i say thanks for giving this chance to me => 1. I am completed my 10 2(M.P.C) in warangal district I am not interested in btech. My thought is studying degree with Bsc(phisical science). 2. I don't know anything about the course. So please tell about Bsc(physical science)

4th March 2023, 01:11 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: How is it to do BSc Physical Science after 10+2 (PCM)? Which other course to do except BTech?

BSc in Physical Sciences is a good career education choice for those interested in science and technology. This degree provides a strong foundation in mathematics and the physical sciences, which are highly valued in many industries.

A BSc in Physical Sciences can lead to careers in research and development, education, technology, and government. Graduates can work in industries such as aerospace, energy, or pharmaceuticals, or pursue careers in teaching, software development, electronics, telecommunications, or government agencies such as NASA or the Environmental Protection Agency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?