19th September 2021, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do graduation after 15 years gap?

I have passed 12th in 2002 with arts now I do graduation what can I do? How to do graduation after 15 years gap?

20th September 2021, 06:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do graduation after 15 years gap?

Yes, of course, you can complete your graduation after 15 years gap. But, it will difficult to complete the course in regular mode after such a long gap. Instead of that, you can opt for distance learning the system of education.

There are lots of universities which imparts education in distance mode.
Some of them are:-
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Nalanda Open University
The university sends study material to their students for making study at the ease of home.
The whole study is done on the correspondence basis.
20th September 2021, 07:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Gap year is no bar to get admission. The required procedure varies with the institutions and universities.

So, you can visit the official website about the admission procedure.
20th September 2021, 09:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After 15 years gap, you can start your graduation from the beginning. Now you can complete your graduation through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognized university.
20th September 2021, 10:59 PM
periwinkle09876

Since that you have long gaps between your studies it is difficult for you to pursue their education through regular mode because most of the colleges fixing the age limit for graduation is 24 years so, as per your age limit you are not eligible for graduation through regular mode however, you can go for distance mode education.

Open universities to pursue graduation

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Uttarakhand Open University

Nalanda Open University

Netaji Subhas Open University
21st September 2021, 10:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you are eligible for graduation after 15 years gap. If you want to pursue your graduation through regular mode then, you will not be eligible for it because there is a certain age criteria which is fixed by each University but if you want to pursue your graduation through correspondence mode then there is no age criteria then you can take admission according to your interest in any one of the given below Open Universities.

Alagappa University
http://www.auce.8m.com

Nalanda Open University
http://[email protected]

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

Kurukshetra University
http://kukinfo.com
22nd September 2021, 12:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For the completion of any course, there us minimum and maximum limit...
For bachelor's degree, minimum 3 years and maximum 6 years is accepted...

And 15 years is a huge gap..and for such purpose, meet the District officer and tell them the reason of discontinuation and provide the gap certificate, in this way you can get fresh admission in any college...
22nd September 2021, 08:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can even start in old age if you are willing to study then for sure you can study. you can try getting admission in Government universities which don't have interview round and select your early on the basis of merit in IGNOU for can study from open University like IGNOU or from any private one choice is yours.
22nd September 2021, 11:44 PM
Chickuvshu

It is good that you are interested to do a graduation after completing 12th standard .
You have long gap between your studies so it is difficult for you to do graduation through regular mode because most of the colleges accepting the age limit for graduation is 24 years so as per your age limit you are not eligible for graduation through regular mode.

However you can do your graduation through distance mode there are so many universities which offer graduation through distance mode. It is undergraduate degree in science stream .Duration of this course is 3 years.The candidate must have passed 12th standard in science stream from a reputed education board and there is no minimum age limit for BSC through distance mode .Normally there are no entrance test for getting admission to BSc 2 distance mode .

Candidates can get direct admission after completing 12th standard in science stream.
10th June 2022, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation after 15 year I was passout intermediate in 2007 by JAC.
1st May 2023, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I'm 12 passed with 35 percentages and after 15 years of gap iwant to complete my graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?