15th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How does CPA relate to career growth for Commerce Graduates?

Dear Sir, I have completed Graduation in Commerce stream. And now I am working in an Accounting Department of MNC Company. So does this CPA relate to my career growth if I get into this course?

16th June 2016, 10:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How does CPA relate to career growth for Commerce Graduates?

CPA(Certified Public Accountant) will help you boost your Accounting career in Public departments as well. As you are already working in an MNC company, you will be valued more after having the CPA qualified degree with you.

You can apply for jobs in various MNC Public sector and can have a great chance of availing the job as you also have work experience and an additional degree also, so it will pave your way to a great career.

Therefore, if you wish to opt for the course, you should opt for it without any delay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?