13th December 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in a University directly?

I have successfully passed B.Sc 1st year in affiliated college, but I want admission in the university directly. Please give me some information about it.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MCA directly in 2nd year?
  2. Can I get admission directly after passing MCM course?
  3. Can I take admission directly in third year B.Com in distance mode even if I have passed B.Com but with less percentage? -- [New]
  4. Can I take admission directly to MCA 2nd year?
  5. How to do diploma in mechanical correspondence course?
  6. Is it possible to chance and take admission in IP or AIEEE affiliated university directly in 2nd year?
  7. How should I do M.Com through distance education?
  8. Can I get admission in CCS University for pursuing PhD in Commerce directly after qualifying in CET exam?
  9. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  10. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  11. What is the criteria followed to apply for M.Sc in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  12. Can I take admission directly in 12th under LPU having failed under Punjab Education Board?
  13. Can I take admission in BSc agriculture in Maharashtra directly
  14. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any university which offer admission in final year directly to a B.Tech 3rd year failed candidate?
  16. Can I contact directly to university for admission in M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Procedure to apply and fee expenses?
  17. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?
  18. Possibility to do M.Ed in English Language for a postgraduate?
14th December 2017, 08:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in a University directly?

Since, you have completed your 1st year B.Sc studies in a particular college, you must have to complete your whole degree course from that particular college only.
In order to get admission directly under the University, you must have to apply for the said course at the University from the very beginning. So, according to my opinion, you should complete your degree course from that particular college where you have completed your 1st year studies to avoid these issues.
15th December 2017, 09:23 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in a University directly?

Let me inform you that in general B.Sc is a three year course which means a candidate must have to qualify and pass all the examinations conducted each year (B.Sc 1st, 2nd and 3rd year examinations) to get the course completed. Since, you have completed B.Sc 1st year from a particular college, you have to complete rest of the 2 years (2nd year and 3rd year/final year) from the same college under same university to complete to course. After qualifying in the 1st year examination of the B.Sc course, you need to take admission in the same college for 2nd year by paying the requisite fee and applying for the 2nd year examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?