14th January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to join PSG for B.Sc psychology?

Sir, I am studying plus two in state syllabus. I want to join PSG for the course B.Sc psychology. What is the minimum marks required for me to get a seat for psychology in this prestigious college?

14th January 2017, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join PSG for B.Sc psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying plus two in state syllabus. I want to join PSG for the course B.Sc psychology. What is the minimum marks required for me to get a seat for psychology in this prestigious college?

You have to apply through the application form available for this purpose. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board, are eligible to apply to the B.Sc Psychology course at PSG College of Arts & Science. The course includes yoga and personality development subjects. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2. You can contact the college for more details about the admission. The PSG College of Arts & Science website link is Click Here
7th June 2021, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join PSG for B.Sc psychology?

I completed 12th state board I have interested to join b.Sc forensic psychology .whether there is any entrance exam for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?