29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seats are available in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?

Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore for Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery course? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the seat availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seat in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  4. Specializations available to study BEMS in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  5. Admission criteria to study Diploma(Electro Homeopathy Medicine) in Punjab Medical Institute & Hospital of Electropathy?
  6. How many Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine seats are available in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  7. Is it beneficial to study DEHM in MBEHSM?
  8. Which are the best and demanding courses for BiPC students?
  9. Fee expenses of DEHM in MBEHSM?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  11. Which course should I take after completing PU in PCMB?
  12. What is the last date of submission of BAMS application?
  13. Courses to study after completing 12th Science for brighter future? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study DEHM in MBEHSM?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  16. Which among Biology and Mathematics should I choose as subject in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  18. Eligibility to study DEHM in MBEHSM?
30th November 2018, 04:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seats are available in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?

As per my knowledge, 23 Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seats are available in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore.

Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Ratnagiri Kilminnal, Tamil Nadu 632517
Phone: 088707 49749
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?