23rd May 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Interior Design seats are available in Royal School of Architecture?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Royal School of Architecture for Bachelor of Interior Design course? I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college?

25th May 2019, 09:05 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Interior Design seats are available in Royal School of Architecture?

The total number of seats available in Bachelor of Interior Design seats in Royal School of Architecture is 20.

The admission to the Bachelor of Interior Design seats in Royal School of Architecture is through competitive examinations like
:-NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
:-CEED (Common Entrance Exam for Design)
:-NID (National Institute of Design) Entrance Test
:-CEPT (Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University) Entrance Test
27th May 2019, 12:30 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Interior Design seats are available in Royal School of Architecture?

=> The total number of Bachelor of Interior Design seats that are available in Royal School of Architecture is 45.

=> Bachelor of Interior Design also termed as B.I.D. is an undergraduate Interior Designing course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?