21st July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Management Studies seats are available in Maris Stella College Vijayawada?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Maris Stella College Vijayawada. So, I would like to know how many seats are available for this Bachelor of Management Studies course in this college? Please let me know immediately.

23rd July 2019, 02:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Management Studies seats are available in Maris Stella College Vijayawada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Maris Stella College Vijayawada. So, I would like to know how many seats are available for this Bachelor of Management Studies course in this college? Please let me know immediately.

There are around 18 Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) seats available in the Maris Stella College, Vijayawada, as per the details available. Students have to contact the college for exact details on the same.
Those candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in any stream are eligible to study the Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) course in the Maris Stella College, Vijayawada.
23rd July 2019, 04:27 PM
phool1004

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Management Studies seats are available in Maris Stella College Vijayawada?

Total 60 seats are available in Maris Stella College Vijayawada for Bachelor of Management Studies course.

For more information you can visit on marisstella.ac.in/

Address:
NH 16 Service Road, Beside LEPL ICON,
RTC Colony, Benz Circle,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520008

Phone: 0866 247 9181
23rd July 2019, 07:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Management Studies in Maris Stella College Vijayawada is 45.

The eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Management Studies in Maris Stella College Vijayawada is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board or equivalent.

You can get the application form from the website http://marisstella.ac.in.
23rd July 2019, 10:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Maris Stella College Vijayawada

The total number of Bachelor of Management Studies seats are available in Maris Stella College Vijayawada is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: NH 16 Service Road, Benz Circle, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520008
Phone: 0866 247 9181
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?