7th March 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor in Rural Studies seats are available in BRS College of Rural Studies?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in BRS College of Rural Studies for Bachelor in Rural Studies course? I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college?

13th March 2019, 11:00 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many Bachelor in Rural Studies seats are available in BRS College of Rural Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in BRS College of Rural Studies for Bachelor in Rural Studies course? I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college?
In BRS collage of rural Studies, Dumiyani Gujarat is also known as peoples Welfare sanchalit BRS collage it was established on 01.07.1988, and more than 20 seats available for Bachelor in Rural Studies course.

For future more details contact Person of the.
BRS College of Rural Studies (BRS College), Dumiyani Gujarat is Prof. N. H. Zatakiya (Dean) (Mobile 9426784241).
Official website - http://www.pwsbrsdum.org/.
14th March 2019, 03:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor in Rural Studies seats are available in BRS College of Rural Studies?

As per my knowledge, 45 Bachelor in Rural Studies seats is available in BRS College of Rural Studies.

BRS College of Rural Studies

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Dumiyan, Via- Supedi
Dahod, Gujarat 360440, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?