8th June 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Computer Technology) seats are available in Coimbatore Institute of Technology?

Hello friends, I am interested to do BSc(Computer Technology) from Coimbatore Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available? Thank you!

11th June 2019, 04:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Computer Technology) seats are available in Coimbatore Institute of Technology?

The seat availability to study a BSc in Computer Technology at Coimbatore Institute of Technology is 120 seats intake.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.cit.edu.in
11th June 2019, 11:22 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Computer Technology) seats are available in Coimbatore Institute of Technology?

The total number of seats available in available for B.Sc(Computer Technology) in Coimbatore Institute of Technology is 45.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for the B.Sc(Computer Technology) course in Coimbatore Institute of Technology is 10+2 passed with Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science as main subjects with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.

You can check the website https://www.cit.edu.in/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?