22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Health Information Administration) seats are available in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the seats availability in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar for BSc(Health Information Administration). Kindly tell me how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
26th July 2018, 11:40 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many BSc(Health Information Administration) seats are available in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know about the seats availability in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar for BSc(Health Information Administration). Kindly tell me how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me immediately.

Maximum number of students admitted to the BSc Health Information Management in Manipal University is 25. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent in any science / arts / commerce groups with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the BSc Health Information Management course in Manipal University. Duration of the course is four years. There is no entrance examination to study BSc Health Information Management in Manipal University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
26th July 2018, 01:23 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: How many BSc(Health Information Administration) seats are available in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Number of seats available in B.Sc Health information management in Manipal madhav nagar

Total number of intake per year: 25

For detailed information visit
https://manipal.edu/soahs-manipal/pr...inistrati.html
26th July 2018, 06:19 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Health Information Administration) seats are available in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Health Information Administration is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in Manipal academy of higher education is a 10+2 in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
The admissions are given based on the performance in the qualifying exam of 12th class education.

You need to apply for admission through online or offline by filling the application form with all the required details and submit it. If you fulfill the requirements then you can get admission into the university.
The seats available for this course will vary around 60 - 80.

For more details visit the official website of Manipal academy of higher education.
26th July 2018, 10:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of seats available for B.Sc in Health Information Management in Manipal Academy of Higher Education:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the total number of seats available for this B.Sc in Health Information Management course is given below.

Name of the College - Manipal Academy of Higher Education

Name of the course - B.Sc in Health Information Management

No. of seats (Intake) - 25 seats

Hence, in the official website it is given that the number of students intake is maximum of 25 students. For more details, you may refer the below given link.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?