5th September 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) seats are available in Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Chennai?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) course in Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Chennai. I just want to know how many seats are available for this particular course? Please let me know about the seats asap.

7th September 2019, 10:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) seats are available in Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Chennai?

Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Chennai

The total number of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) seats that are available in the Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Chennai is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

4th Cross Street, C.I.T Campus, TTTI – Taramani P.O.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
8th September 2019, 02:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) seats are available in Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Chennai?

The seat availability to study a BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration at Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Chennai is 265 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as one of the core subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.hoysalacollege.com
8th September 2019, 05:03 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How many BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) seats are available in Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Chennai?

There are 32 seats available for the course BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Chennai.

Address: 4th Cross Street, C.I.T Campus, TTTI – Taramani P.O, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113
Phone: 044 2254 2029

You may visit the website www.ihmchennai.org for more information.
8th September 2019, 10:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The number of seats available for Bachelor of Science (Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Chennai is 256.

The fee expenses of Bachelor of Science (Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Chennai would be Rs.70,070 per year and the hostel charges would be Rs.35,600 per year.

You can visit the website http://www.ihmchennai.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?