8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) seats are available in PGIMER Chandigarh?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) specialization from PGIMER Chandigarh. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

10th September 2019, 07:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How many BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) seats are available in PGIMER Chandigarh?

There are total 5 seats available for BSc. Med. Tech(Operation Theatre) in PGIMER, chandigarh.

Eligibility:

1. The candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% from any recognized board.
2. The age of the candidate should be more than 18 years.

You may visit the website www.shiksha.com for more information.
10th September 2019, 10:14 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) seats are available in PGIMER Chandigarh?

Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research

The total number of BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) seats that are available in PGIMER Chandigarh is 32.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Sector 12
Chandigarh, Chandigarh 160012, India
11th September 2019, 03:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) seats are available in PGIMER Chandigarh?

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology (Operation Theatre) in Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research(PGIMER)Chandigarh is 60.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for admission to Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology (Operation Theatre) in Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research(PGIMER)Chandigarh is 10+2 passed in science stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board of India.

You can visit the website http://pgimer.edu.in for more information.
11th September 2019, 01:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) specialization from PGIMER Chandigarh. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

Number of seats available in the BSc Med. Tech (Operation Theatre) in the PGIMER, Chandigarh is given below:

General – 2

OBC – 1

SC – 1

ST – 1

Total = 5 seats

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
12th September 2019, 10:13 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The number of seats availablity will get change every year based on various factors. However, approximately there will be total 5 seats will be available for BSc.Med.Tech (Operation Theatre) at PGIMER Chandigarh and I am expecting the same will be this year. Seats will be split based on the candidates category like below,
  • General – 2 seats
  • OBC – 1 seat
  • SC – 1 seat
  • ST – 1 seat

Official website -. Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?