12th March 2019, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) seats are available in Chengalpattu Medical College?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) course which is available in Chengalpattu Medical College. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this college. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

15th March 2019, 04:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) seats are available in Chengalpattu Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) course which is available in Chengalpattu Medical College. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this college. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

There are 20 BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology seats available in the Chengalpattu Medical College. Duration of the BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology course is 3 years + internship 6 months in the Chengalpattu Medical College. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 / Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology are eligible to study the BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology course in the Chengalpattu Medical College. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
16th March 2019, 12:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) seats are available in Chengalpattu Medical College?

Total intake available for BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) in Chengalpattu Medical College is 20 (Twenty). Duration of BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) is 3 years + 6 months or internship. The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) in Chengalpattu Medical College.

For details:
http://www.cmccpt.ac.in/cmccpt/conte...1=pmed&sqf=218
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?