22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How many BSL+LLB seats are available in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai for BSL+LLB course? I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college?

26th July 2018, 10:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSL+LLB seats are available in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai?

BLS LLB (Bachelor of Legal Science Bachelor of Legislative Law) is an Integrated graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 5 years.
This course is offered by few colleges in which St. Wilfreds college of law is one of them.

The basic eligibility required for studying BLS LLB course is a 10+2 in related stream with 45% from any recognised board. There is 5% relaxation given for reservation candidates.
The admissions are given directly based on the previous years performance.
The seats available for BLS LLB course are 120.

For more detailed information visit the official website of St. Wilfreds college of law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?