21st July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in JIS Institute of Aviation?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BTech(Aerospace Engineering) specialization from JIS Institute of Aviation. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this college? Please tell me asap.

23rd July 2019, 07:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in JIS Institute of Aviation?

The seat availability to study BTech in Aerospace Engineering at JIS Institute of Aviation is 120 seats intake. BTech in Aerospace Engineering is a 4 year duration course and admission to this course will be done on the basis of the JEE Main score.

I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

Address - JIS Institute of Aviation
540 Dum Dum Road, Surermath (Near Dum Dum Jn. Station)
Kolkata, West Bengal - 700074
Phone - 033-25600149
For admission you can contact on 09007944469
23rd July 2019, 08:32 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in JIS Institute of Aviation?

The total number of seats available for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in JIS Institute of Aviation is 60.

The admission to Bachelor of Technology(Aerospace Engineering) in JIS Institute of Aviation is on the basis of JEE-Advanced merit list followed by All India Level Counseling..

The minimum eligibility required to apply for JEE-Advanced is 10+2 passed with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board or equivalent.

You will need to apply for Joint Engineering Examination and had to secure a good rank so that you can get JIS Institute of Aviation during the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?