14th October 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Computer Science and Design) seats are available in IIIT Delhi?

Dear Sir, I want to secure admission in IIIT Delhi for studying BTech(Computer Science and Design) course. I don't know how many seats are there for this program in this institute. So, can you please let me know about the seats availability?

18th October 2020, 02:12 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: How many BTech(Computer Science and Design) seats are available in IIIT Delhi?

For Computer Science and Design the number of seats in IIIT Delhi through JEE Mains is 30.
20th October 2020, 08:59 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How many BTech(Computer Science and Design) seats are available in IIIT Delhi?

Total 100 seats available for BTech CSE in IIT Delhi.

20 seats are reserved for female candidate.

80 seats gender neutral ( not reserved ).
20th October 2020, 12:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study BTech in Computer Science and Design at IIIT Delhi is 60 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 80% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in JEE Main followed by counseling JAC (Joint Admission Counseling) and UCEED (undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design).

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiitd.ac.in
21st October 2020, 08:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There are total 28 seats available for BTech(Computer Science and Design) course in IIIT Delhi .

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.iiitd.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?