2nd August 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Information and Communication Technology) seats are available in DA-IICT Gandhinagar?

Hello friends, I am interested to do BTech(Information and Communication Technology) from DA-IICT Gandhinagar. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are available? Thank you!

5th August 2019, 09:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Information and Communication Technology) seats are available in DA-IICT Gandhinagar?

The seat availability to study BTech in Information and Communication Technology at DAIICT, Gandhi Nagar is 126 seats intake. The distribution of seats is given below.

BTech in Information and Communication Technology - 101 seats
BTech Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science - 25 Seats

Total seats - 126

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.daiict.ac.in
5th August 2019, 09:41 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Information and Communication Technology) seats are available in DA-IICT Gandhinagar?

There are total 101 seats per course available to study B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology) in DA-IICT, Gandinagar.

Entrance examination accepted – JEE Main
Course Duration – 4 years
5th August 2019, 10:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology

The total number of BTech(Information and Communication Technology) seats that are available in DA-IICT Gandhinagar is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Near Reliance Chowkdi, DA IICT Road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007
Phone: 079 6826 1000
6th August 2019, 11:08 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Number of seats available for BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in DA-IICT Gandhinagar is 245.

For all India category - 101 seats

Gujarat category - 144 seats

Total intake - 245
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?