23rd August 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Petroleum Engineering) seats are available in School of Petroleum Technology Gandhinagar?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BTech(Petroleum Engineering) specialization from School of Petroleum Technology Gandhinagar. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

26th August 2019, 10:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Petroleum Engineering) seats are available in School of Petroleum Technology Gandhinagar?

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Technology in School of Petroleum Technology Gandhinagar is 60.

Contact Address:-
School of Petroleum Technology
PDPU Campus
Phone : +91 079 23275081

You can visit the website http://spt.pdpu.ac.in/ for more information.
27th August 2019, 04:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Petroleum Engineering) seats are available in School of Petroleum Technology Gandhinagar?

The seat availability to study BTech in Petroleum Engineering at School of Petroleum Technology Gandhinagar is 120 seats intake. The minimum eligibility a candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate in theory and practical of Physics & Mathematics with Chemistry or Biology or Computer or Vocational subject from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.spt.pdpu.ac.in
27th August 2019, 12:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BTech(Petroleum Engineering) specialization from School of Petroleum Technology Gandhinagar. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

Number of seats available in the School of Petroleum Technology, Gandhinagar for the BTech (Petroleum Engineering) is given below:

Through ACPC – 60 seats

35% all India quota – 42 seats

15% NRI quota – 18 seats

Total – 120 seats

Students can find the details in the website link given http://spt.pdpu.ac.in/btech-admissions.html
29th August 2019, 10:11 PM
sharmasheetal

The total number of seats are available BTech(Peteoluem Engineering) in school of petroleum engineering are 120.
for more information you can visit this link:-
http://spt.pdpu.ac.in/
Contact Address:-
School of petroleum Technology PDPU Campus Gandinagar , Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?