18th June 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Petrochemical Engineering) seats are available in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the seats availability in JCT College of Engineering and Technology for BE course in Petrochemical Engineering specialization. Kindly tell me how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  3. Eligibility to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  4. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur? -- [New]
  5. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  6. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  7. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for Internship in ONGC and HOU after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  9. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
  10. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  11. Placement papers of Delloite?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in PGCET in ECE
  13. Will I get admission after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  14. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
  15. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  16. List of the colleges under JNTUH?
  17. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
  18. Which are the colleges available for me after scoring 4153 rank in PGECET
30th June 2018, 04:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Petrochemical Engineering) seats are available in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know about the seats availability in JCT College of Engineering and Technology for BE course in Petrochemical Engineering specialization. Kindly tell me how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me immediately.

There are 120 BE Petrochemical Engineering seats available in the JCT College of Engineering and Technology. Candidates who have passed 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to study the BE Petrochemical Engineering at JCT College of Engineering and Technology. Candidates are admitted to the course through counseling conducted by the Anna University. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2 PCM subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?