8th December 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How much percentile I have to achieve for qualifying in NEET-UG?

hi...., sir/madam
i m vikas..
how the percentile will be useful in NEET UG exam.
give me detailed information
thank you and regards

10th December 2014, 04:23 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: How much percentile I have to achieve for qualifying in NEET-UG?

NEET UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is conducted for admission into several under-graduate courses(MBBS and BDS) for the term of 2015. It is going to be held in the month of May.
In this exam there is no fixed cut-off marks to declare the qualifying mark for students appearing for the exam. According to the performance of the highest mark securer, your percentile will be determined. And the percentile cut-off for General category candidates is 50 percentile and there is relaxation for other castes candidates. Based on your percentile colleges recognized by MCI will be allotted to you.
10th December 2014, 08:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible to for admission to MBBS/BDS for a particular academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain a minimum of 50 th percentile in the NEET for General candidates.

However, for Backward Classes the minimun marks shall be at 40 th percentile.

General Candidates with Locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum marks shall be at 45 th percentile.

The percentile shall be determined on the basis of highest marks secured in All India Common merit list in NEET for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.

However if in case so happens that in a particular year, very minimum candidates have appeared for the exam then the government can very well lower the minimum marks required for admission to MBBS/BDS. But that shall be only applicable for the particular said year.

No candidate who has failed to secure minimum marks shall be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS course.

Age Criteria

Minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years at the time of admission for General candidates.

Upper age limit of 5 years is relaxed in case of SC/SC/OBC candidates.
17th April 2018, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

How many marks in NEET by SC category student collifing by government medical college
2nd November 2021, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

I got 74 marks in neet. Can I get admission for mbbs in Ukraine with this marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?