7th April 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

How much rank and marks are needed to get MBBS admission in Guntur medical college through NEET?

I am a SC category student belonging to Andhra Pradesh. How much rank and marks are needed to get MBBS seat in Guntur medical college through NEET?

8th April 2017, 05:48 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: How much rank and marks are needed to get MBBS admission in Guntur medical college through NEET?

There is no such mentioned marks to be obtained or any such cut-off announced for admission in MBBS course in Guntur Medical College, as the cut-off depends upon various factors.

You should just concentrate on your studies and try to score as well as possible to clear the cut-off whatsoever it might be and get admission.
8th April 2017, 11:24 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: How much rank and marks are needed to get MBBS admission in Guntur medical college through NEET?

There is no such cut-off mentioned for admission in MBBS course in the above mentioned college as it keeps on varying every year and never remains same. You should therefore just try to prepare well for your examination and score as well as possible to clear the cut-off which will be released after the declaration of the results.
16th May 2017, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

I am expecting 368 marks in NEET what will be the chance of admission in government medical colleges in Maharashtra.
23rd June 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I have got 552 marks in NEET 2017 exam. I belong to Andrea Pradesh state, A.U. region, General category and girl. What are my chances of getting a seat in Guntur medical college, A.P.
29th May 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am ST candidate from AP and likely to get 295 marks in meet 2018 . Do I stand chance to get admission mbbs in govt medical colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?