14th December 2021, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How should I go for improvement exam in graduation at Punjab University?

I have passed my graduation with 49% Punjab university Chandigarh. Now I am suffering from less percentage. In every competitive or any exam one need a higher percentage. I have passed my post graduation with 61% and now I have passed B.Ed first semester with 68% under Punjabi university Patiala. So, I need to give improvement exam in my graduation. Now what should I do? I already took up my migration in 2016 Punjab University Chandigarh. Please Sir kindly advice me.

15th December 2021, 10:59 AM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: How should I go for improvement exam in graduation at Punjab University?

Within two months of the announcement of the results you can apply for improvement exam. And if it's been 2 years since you passed then it will be difficult to apply for improvement exams now.
15th December 2021, 12:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I go for improvement exam in graduation at Punjab University?

After completing your graduation there is no procedure for increment/improvement of the mark in graduation. Since you have already done your post-graduation and with a good score so there would be not much problem. There should not be a requirement to improve your marks in your graduation.
15th December 2021, 12:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° For improvement exams one can apply only within two months of the announcement of results and if it has been two years since you have passed then it will be very difficult to apply for improvement exams now.
You have to deal with the same marks now or do another degree again.
There is not much option for you because you did not act at right time and improvement exams cannot be applied after 2 years exam result.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://puchd.ac.in
15th December 2021, 12:44 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Improvement exams can't be applied after two years .Within two months of the announcement of the results you can apply for improvement exam. And if it's been 2 years since you passed then it will be difficult to apply for improvement exams now.
15th December 2021, 01:08 PM
deepakkumarboudh

You can apply for improvement exam in Punjab University for this you need to deposit required fees in the bank and the fee slip attached along with your improvement exam application. The schedule of Examination shall be posted to you.
15th December 2021, 02:57 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The Panjab University has lifted the cap of five years for appearing in improvement exam. Now, a student can appear in the exam at any time and for multiple numbers of times.
15th December 2021, 06:19 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Since you have already passed the examination and completed all the formalities such as migration, transfer etc. you cannot do anything now.

If you want to improve your percentage, you have to start afresh your graduation in some other course.
15th December 2021, 06:33 PM
Msdhoni02

In a significant decision, the Panjab University has lifted the cap of five years for appearing in the improvement exam. Now, a student can appear in the exam at any time and for multiple numbers of times.

Under the system, students will be awarded grades, which will reduce the number of those failing in the exams.
15th December 2021, 08:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

For improvement exams one can apply only within 2 months of the announcement of results.

If it has been 2 years since you have passed them it will be very difficult to apply for improvement exams now. You have to deal with same marks now or do another degree again

There is not much option for you because you didn't act at right time. Improvement exams can't be applied after 2 years of exam result.

15th December 2021, 08:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

One has to apply for improvement in the subject in Administrative block, Punjab University.
The fee should be deposited in the bank
And fee slip attached along with application .
The schedule of exam will be posted to you.
16th December 2021, 07:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the procedure to apply for the improvement exam in graduation at Punjab University.

At first, you have to apply for Improvement in the subject in the Administrative Block, Panjab University. Then you have to pay the application fee for the exam. Then you have to appear for the exam on the scheduled date.
7th August 2022, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How to fill improvment exam for pg after 4,5 years i passed pg
24th April 2023, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in BA in 2017 with 48% Can I improve my percentage now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?