20th September 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How and what should I prepare for the upcoming NET SET exam after completion of graduation?

Hello Sir/Mam,

Now i am in S.Y.B.Com appearing from Mumbai university. After complete my graduation i doing M.Com and then preparing for Net Set. Can you tell me How i prepare for that and what i do for that? Can you please provide me the answer on this?

19th January 2016, 08:39 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How and what should I prepare for the upcoming NET SET exam after completion of graduation?

National Eligibility Test (NET) is a national level exam which is conducted twice in a year to determine the eligibility for lectureship and for award for Junior Research fellowship for Indian Nationals. You are doing M.Com and want to prepare for the NET exam.

>>The most important thing is that you are eligible for the NET exam in the final year of the post graduation course.

>>The written exam consists of three papers. Paper I is designed to test the reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking of candidate. Paper II and Paper III consists questions related to your core subjects.

Following are the tips you can follow for the preparation:

--go through the syllabus and prepare it accordingly.

--try to solve previous year paper which is easily available at the UGC website.

**Below is the attachment regarding the full syllabus of commerce subject. Just go through it and start preparing from the syllabus of Paper I.

Link to download the previous year paper:http://www.ugcnetonline.in/previous_question_papers.php
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.Com syllabus.pdf(649.6 KB, 11 views)
31st March 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and what should I prepare for the upcoming NET SET exam after completion of graduation?

My name is Aradhana Srivastav, I am doing m.com from JP University, Chapra,Bihar. Can I prepare for NET or SET examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?