25th March 2023, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, can I apply for Forest Ranger?

Myself Faizan Shaikh from Mumbai. I have completed Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, can I apply for Forest Ranger?

26th March 2023, 02:20 PM
Moksh1230

Thumbs up Re: I have completed Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, can I apply for Forest Ranger?

Yes, you can apply for a Forest Ranger position even if you have a degree in Computer Engineering. However, you may need to meet additional qualifications and requirements specific to the Forest Ranger position.

Forest Ranger positions typically require a degree in Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Environmental Science, or a related field. However, some positions may consider applicants with degrees in other fields if they have relevant experience or coursework.
26th March 2023, 04:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, can I apply for Forest Ranger?

I have completed Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, can I apply for Forest Ranger?

To become a forest ranger, you require a bachelor's degree in any discipline to appear for the Union Service Public Commission (UPSC) exam. Though you can pursue any bachelor's degree, studying one of the following subjects can be beneficial: botany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?