25th March 2023, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Indian GNM holdercan getadmission in Bachelor of Dentist Surgery in Nepal?

Hello, i did my (Gnm) diploma course aftr 2 in india, now currently i am working in reputation hospital. I am just thinking to do bachelor of Dentist surgery in Nepal. My question is wether i can get admission or not that it.

26th March 2023, 08:11 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Indian GNM holdercan getadmission in Bachelor of Dentist Surgery in Nepal?

Admission requirements for Bachelor of Dentistry in Nepal may vary depending on the specific university or college. However, in general, a GNM holder from India may be eligible to apply for admission to Bachelor of Dentistry in Nepal.

It is recommended that you directly contact the university or college where you are interested in studying and inquire about their specific admission requirements for international students. They should be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding their application process and eligibility criteria. Additionally, you may need to provide proof of proficiency in the language of instruction, which is typically Nepali or English, depending on the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?