20th February 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for BBA(Aviation Operations) candidate?

Hi Sir, can I know about the job opportunities in private as well as government sector for me as I am doing BBA in Aviation Operations course. I am a 4th semester student and I want to do job after completing my BBA. So, kindly let me know about the job opportunities.

27th February 2019, 11:57 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for BBA(Aviation Operations) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, can I know about the job opportunities in private as well as government sector for me as I am doing BBA in Aviation Operations course. I am a 4th semester student and I want to do job after completing my BBA. So, kindly let me know about the job opportunities.
There are huge job opportunities available in both Government and private sector after completing BBA in Aviation Operations. After the completing BBA in Aviation Operations, you find various positions in the Aviation industry like in the department of:
  • Marketing and Communications.
  • Customer Services.
  • Passenger Handling.
  • Airport Management.
  • Airport Operations.
  • Aviation Security.
  • Sales and Advertising.

You have to qualify it the written examination to get job in Government sector. You can apply for the examination such as,
28th February 2019, 11:14 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for BBA(Aviation Operations) candidate?

Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for BBA(Aviation Operations) candidate are as follows:-
MNC’S
BSNL
SSC
Banking
LIC
Railways
Block
Police
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?