19th January 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for BSc(Computer Maintenance and Electronics) candidates in Madhya Pradesh?

Hello everyone, I am studying BSc(Computer Maintenance and Electronics) in Maharashtra. I want to do job after my BSc(Computer Maintenance and Electronics) course. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities available for me anywhere in any Private Sector in Madhya Pradesh? Please help me to know about the job opportunities.

24th January 2019, 09:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for BSc(Computer Maintenance and Electronics) candidates in Madhya Pradesh?

Job opportunities in private sector for BSc in computer maintenance and electronics candidate in Madhya Pradesh:-

Computer assistant

Computer operator

Computer hardware engineer

IT support executive

Maintenance engineer

Computer technician

Field Serviceing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?