20th March 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Last date of admission in B.A. Final year at Mysore University?

Hello Sir/Madam,
Kindly tell me when is the last date for final year B.A. admission under Mysore University? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take B.A correspondence in Mysore University after completing PUC and B.A? What is the last date for admission and fee structure?
  2. Last date of correspondence admission of M.Com in Karnataka Open University-Mysore?
  3. How to join M.Com in open university while in final year B.Com?
  4. Last date for M.Com correspondence admission in Mysore University?
  5. Last date of admission for B.A correspondence course in Mysore University
  6. What is the last date for admission for M.Com in correspondence in Mysore Open University
  7. Last date for admission for M.Com in correspondence in Mysore Open University
  8. Procedure to apply in PGCET for studying M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University?
  9. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  10. Recognition of B.Com and B.Ed degree of Mysore University?
  11. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Physics in Mysore university?
  12. Can I get admission in NIE Mysore with a good branch after scoring 67 marks in COMEDK? I have obtained 88% marks in 12th
  13. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  14. How can I take admission in Ph.D in Aligarh University after finishing M.A English in Mysore University?
  15. List of best CBSE schools to get admission for 11th in Mysore?
  16. Previous years question papers for B.Com 1st semester Mysore University
  17. Last date for admission in M.Com correspondence in Karnataka Open University or Mysore University -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
8th April 2016, 12:27 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of admission in B.A. Final year at Mysore University?

Mysore university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, postgraduate diploma, Diploma and certificate courses.

The notification is not yet been released by the officials as of now.

The candidate can regularly visit the official website to know the date of notification.

To view the official website click here
24th February 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of admission in B.A. Final year at Mysore University?

Hello Sir/Madam, Kindly tell me when is the last date for final year B.A. admission under Mysore University? Please tell me as soon as possible waiting for your reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?