28th January 2019, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to complete BCom for studying LLB being a 2nd year student of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University?

Hello, I want to do LLB course. Currently I am studying in 2nd year of BCom from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University. I would like to know that is it necessary to complete my BCom course for studying this LLB course?

6th February 2019, 08:32 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is it necessary to complete BCom for studying LLB being a 2nd year student of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to do LLB course. Currently I am studying in 2nd year of BCom from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University. I would like to know that is it necessary to complete my BCom course for studying this LLB course?
Graduation is the basic qualification required to study LLB course. Its not necessary that you to need to complete B.Com to be eligible for LLB course. But, commerce students would be a good base for studying LLB and tts much suitable for Corporate Law. Therefore, you have to complete B.Com to eligible for LLB.
6th February 2019, 08:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to complete BCom for studying LLB being a 2nd year student of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University?

Yes, it is necessary to complete BCom course for studying LLB as you are now a 2nd year student of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University. To get admission in LLB program, you must have done graduation in any discipline with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university. As per the new rule of Bar Council of India (BCI), candidates who have passed graduation degree through distance learning or correspondence mode, are also considered eligible for admission to LLB course. Candidates who have done graduation through open university directly without having any basic qualifications are not eligible for admission into law courses.

Last edited by ppsahu; 7th February 2019 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?