16th June 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to know one foreign language for BTA?

Necessary to know any one foreign language for BTA? I mean is it necessary to knw one foreign language for BTA

5th October 2014, 10:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to know one foreign language for BTA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Necessary to know any one foreign language for BTA? I mean is it necessary to knw one foreign language for BTA
Nothing like that, you can do BTA course without knowing a foreign language. But, it is added advantage to develop your business. In this field you must have to meet lots of people from abroad for business purpose. If you know the foreign language then it will be useful to develop your business.

BTA is a bachelor degree course related to the field of Tourism Administration. The duration of the course is three years. This course is of high demand among students of the present time. The course study helps the candidate to gain knowledge in Travelling and Tourism Administration.

Eligibility Criteria: -
  • Candidates should be Passed class 12th HSC or equivalent qualification from a recognized university and must score at least 55% marks at 12th board exam level.
  • Most of the universities may give direct admission after 12th standard based on the 12th board exam marks.

Best BTA Colleges in India:-
  • Institute of Technology & Future Management Trends, Chandigarh
  • Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu
  • Tezpur University, Assam
  • Andhra University, Andhra Pradesh
  • Himachal Pradesh University, Himachal Pradesh
  • Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?