3rd March 2023, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Number of rounds of counselling for KIIT Engineering?

I know all the details for the 1st round of KIIT counselling of the year. I want to know the complete details of the 2nd and 3rd round of KIIT counselling for the year pls tell me,,the closing rank of "INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY",,"BIO-TECHNOLOGY",, " APPLIED ELECTRONICS and INSTRUMENTATION" for KIIT,,,,,,How many total seats are there for engineering in KIIT UNIVERSITY.

8th March 2023, 05:28 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of rounds of counselling for KIIT Engineering?

Number of rounds of counselling for KIIT Engineering?

The counselling process of KIITEE 2023 comprises choice filling & locking, seat allotment, document verification and reporting to the institutes. Candidates will be able to check the KIITEE counselling schedule for BTech/BioTech/BSc/MTech and other courses soon from here.
8th March 2023, 06:58 PM
Msdhoni02

1. The candidates upon successful verification will be allowed into the counselling hall.

2. The candidates will then be called according to the session rank before the terminal for counselling.

3. The candidates can now choose a seat from the available seats. They can make three choices.
25th March 2023, 10:38 PM
Ar_pit

KIIT University, Bhubaneswar conducts the KIITEE (KIIT Entrance Examination) for admission to its various undergraduate and postgraduate engineering programs. The counseling process for KIITEE typically consists of multiple rounds, depending on the number of vacant seats available after each round of counselling.

The number of rounds of counselling may vary from year to year, depending on the number of qualified candidates and the availability of seats. However, in general, KIITEE counselling usually consists of 2-3 rounds, with additional spot counselling rounds if needed to fill remaining vacancies.

During the counselling process, candidates are called in for document verification, seat allotment, and fee payment, and they are allowed to choose their preferred program and branch based on their merit rank, availability of seats, and other factors. It is important to keep track of the counselling schedule and instructions provided by KIIT University to ensure that you do not miss any important deadlines or opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?