28th June 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Is Nursing a good profession? Scope and salary in Nepal after BSc Nursing?

What is the scope of bsc nursing? What is the salary of bsc nursing in Nepal?
Is it good profession or not ? Tell me more confused

4th July 2021, 01:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Nursing a good profession? Scope and salary in Nepal after BSc Nursing?

Yes, the nursing profession is a good profession as this will never die out there will always be a need for nurses. This profession is a very respected profession and has a wide radius of jobs available. Nurses do not remain unemployed as they easily get jobs in private and government hospitals, nursing homes, orphanages, old age homes, and the armed forces. Nurses can also take up administrative and teaching positions in medical colleges and nursing schools.

Nursing is a 3 year duration bachelor course and has a very good career. In Nepal, there are few hospitals as compare to other countries so the scope of nursing over there is less. You can also face a low pay issue in your Nepal nursing profession, few nurses are paid approximately Rs.6 - 14 thousand per month whereas in India you can get a starting pay of approximately Rs.15000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?