26th April 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Part time engineering after completing B.E. Printing engineering at Tamil Nadu?

Can i do b.e electrical engineering after completing b.e in printing engineering at tamilnadu?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join CAD design in M.E?
  2. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  3. List of Universities along with their details offering part time external Ph.D(English) course in tamil nadu?
  4. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
  5. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  6. List of top Architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  7. List of the colleges offering construction management in India or Maharashtra?
  8. In which college can I get after completing diploma with 80% in Tamilnadu? I want to join engineering in Tamilnadu
  9. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  10. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  11. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  12. Entrance test of M.A. English and M.A. Linguistics in JNU, Delhi?
  13. Which are the colleges offering MSc Maths course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best colleges to do Embedded Systems?
  15. In what manner a PGDCA and MCA passout should look forward for a correspondence or part time engineering courses along with his regular weekdays job?
  16. How to go for Mechatronics course? Colleges providing the course and what is the qualification criteria for admission? Fee structure and the future scope for the course?
  17. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  18. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
13th May 2014, 11:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part time engineering after completing B.E. Printing engineering at Tamil Nadu?

Yes, you can definitely pursue undergraduate degree which is B.E degree in electrical engineering via part time/ correspondence mode in Tamil Nadu after completion of your degree course in Printing engineering. You can pursue the course from :-

-Coimbatore Institute of Technology (CIT), Coimbatore
-TKM College of Engineering, Kollam
-Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
-International Institute of Management and Technical Studies IIMT Studies Distance Education, Perungudi, Chennai
-Bharathiar University Distance Education - Authorised Study Center, Coimbatore
15th April 2015, 05:52 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Part time engineering after completing B.E. Printing engineering at Tamil Nadu?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
8th May 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i am finished 2, B.A, ITI (MMV), so want study in DME part time course in tamilnadu, villupuram circle please help me the where is the colleges available at villupuram circle, at Tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?