5th August 2019, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BDes(Fashion Communication) admission in Mahatma Ashwini Kumar Datta Memorial Institute?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Commerce stream. I want to get admission in Mahatma Ashwini Kumar Datta Memorial Institute for studying BDes(Fashion Communication) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

30th September 2021, 09:18 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BDes(Fashion Communication) admission in Mahatma Ashwini Kumar Datta Memorial Institute?

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BDes(Fashion Communication) admission in Mahatma Ashwini Kumar Datta Memorial Institute is given below.

Candidate must have secured minimum 70% in intermediate to be eligible to get admission.

Candidate can get direct admission on the basis of merit list of intermediate score.

There is no need to appear any entrance to get admission.

Candidate's final selection will be done through personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?