10th December 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BFA(Sculpture) in The Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship?

Dear Sir, I want to take admission for Bachelor of Fine Arts in The Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship. Please provide me all information like all lines in BFA. How much cost will occur, I am interested in Sculpture. How much percentage required in 12th for BFA to get admission?

28th December 2018, 07:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BFA(Sculpture) in The Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to take admission for Bachelor of Fine Arts in The Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship. Please provide me all information like all lines in BFA. How much cost will occur, I am interested in Sculpture. How much percentage required in 12th for BFA to get admission?
No, such minimum marks required for BFA in Sculpture. A candidate seeking admission to the B.F.A course must have passed the 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.

For more Information please visit the official website - https://indianartcollege.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?