5th October 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Birsa Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Birsa Institute of Technology for BTech(Chemical Engineering) course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BTech course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

11th October 2019, 11:36 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Birsa Institute of Technology?

Eligibility criteria :-

You should have minimum 45% and above marks in PCM group to sit in JCECE exam. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) conducted by JCECE Board constituted by Govt of Jharkhand. Lateral entry to diploma holders in engineering and technology is made in the 3rd semester through competitive examination conducted separately for them.

Go through with official website and notifications :http://www.bitsindri.ac.in/index.php...sion-procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?